Commissioning & Testing
Regular inspection and testing of switchgear is critical in ensuring product safety, correct operation and compliance to international regulations. Forming part of a new project installation programme, maintenance package or standalone service, regular testing by Northern Switchgear Services can help to prevent unscheduled outages whilst improving reliability, and reducing ongoing maintenance costs.
Using our comprehensive range of fully calibrated test equipment and experienced commissioning engineers we are able to offer testing across all ANSI code protection types, ensuring electrical distribution networks work safely and in the correct manner.
Our services at a glance:
- Standard testing such as pressure tests, CT/VT ratio and polarity, Relay secondary injection etc...
- Unit protection testing, Solkor Rf/R, Translay and MBCI.
- Full testing across all ANSI code protection types.
- Switchgear and transformer testing of any manufacturer from 33KV to 415v.
- G59/3 testing to allow generation systems connection onto the network